Rates & Insurance
Out of Pocket Rates
- Individual therapy: $120 – $175
- Couples therapy: $120 – $200
- Coaching sessions: $200
- ADHD evaluations: $1600
- Mood evaluations: $1000
- Other evaluations: variable, please contact us for details.
- We accept all major credit cards and health saving/spending cards.
- We are currently in network with Aetna, Highmark, and most Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans (such as Anthem, Empire, Capital, Federal, etc), as well as Medicare, and Quest/Penn Behavioral Health. If you have one of these insurance plans, send us a picture of the insurance card, and your date of birth, and we will verify your benefits for you and let you know what your deductible and copay are.
- If you don’t have any of these plans, but would still like to use the help of your insurance, we can offer documentation for out-of-network benefits reimbursement through your insurance policy. There are some benefits to not using your insurance for therapy, such as further protecting your confidentiality, and allowing your therapist to determine what is the best treatment plan for you without the input of the insurance policy/coverage.
- If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
- If you arrive to your session 5-10 minutes late, the session is subject to cancellation. Make sure to arrive on time so you can make use of the full session!
Any Other Questions
- Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!